Instant Pot Company (the “IPC”) warrants this appliance to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal residential use. This Limited Warranty is effective for one (1) year from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by an authorized Instant Pot Company (“IPC”) representative, return of your appliance as IPC may direct at IPC’s expense, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty.
When this appliance is operated and maintained in accordance with written instructions attached to or furnished with the product, Instant Pot Company will pay for either:
- Repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship that existed when this appliance was purchased or,
- At its sole and exclusive discretion, replace the appliance for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire at the original date (i.e. 12 months from the original purchase date).
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and user of the appliance in the United States of America and Canada. This warranty does not cover units that are used outside of the United States of America and Canada.
Any modification or attempted modification to your appliance may interfere with the safe operation of the appliance and will void this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not apply in respect of any appliance or any part thereof that has been altered or modified from its factory settings unless such alterations or modifications were expressly authorized by an IPC representative.
IPC is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service, except for shipping costs associated with the return of your appliance as provided herein.
Limitation and Exclusions
The liability of IPC, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Pot Representative.
- Repairs where your appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions.
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories, or repairs to parts and systems resulting from unauthorized repairs or modifications made to this appliance. The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by you.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states or provinces do not allow limitations to the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you.
Disclaimer of Representations Outside of Warranty
IPC makes no representation about the quality, durability, or need for service or repair of this appliance other than the representations contained in this warranty.
Limitation of Remedies; Exclusion of Incidental and Consequential Damage
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. IPC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLIANCE OR DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COSTS OF REMOVAL, INSTALLATION OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF WHATSOEVER NATURE.
You the buyer may have other rights and remedies under your state’s or province’s applicable laws, which are in addition to any right or remedy which may be available under this limited warranty.
Please visit http://instantpot.com/support/register/ to register your new Instant Pot and validate your warranty within thirty (30) days of purchase. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase and model number (found on the base of your cooker) along with your name and address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge to have read and understood the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
11 – 300 Earl Grey Dr. Suite 383
Ottawa, Ontario, K2T 1C1