Accu Slim Sous VideInstant Pot
- Create Quality Dishes– Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator prepares high-end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs. Food is cooked evenly edge to edge with no risk of overcooking, natural flavors are intensified, food is healthier, more tender, juicy and tastier.
- Consistent Cooking– Instant Pot® Accu Slim creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results each and every time. Can be used on meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, vegetables, fruits, and desserts.
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 1 minute to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 68°F to 203°F (20°C to 95°C), temperature control accuracy between 1°F/0.1°C.
- Easy-to-Use, easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle.
- Clamps securely to the 6 and 8 Quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot®, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot®. The clamp height is approximately 6”.
- Active Pump System circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots.
- Includes a 12V DC motor that works extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when it comes out of the water.
- Easy-to-clean with secure stand up design and removable stainless steel skirt, almost no cleaning required, simply wash and air dry the skirt (Note: Removable skirt only available in North America) – (120V, 800W)
- Dimensions: 2.6″D X 12.9″ H
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
- Power: 800 watts
Discover the difference of sous vide cooking.
The Instant Pot® Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is designed for the gourmet who strives to create ‘restaurant quality dishes’ in the comfort of their home. Professional chefs and high-end restaurants have been relying on Sous Vide cooking to achieve that perfect tenderness for decades.
The term “Sous-Vide” is French for ‘Under Vacuum’, referring to the process of vacuum sealing food, bringing it to a very precise temperature, and holding it there for a period of time to achieve precise and amazing results. “Sous-Vide” is synonymous with superior taste, and the highest quality. Sealing food in pouches permits it to cook in its own juices, retaining the vitamins and minerals from within the food, natural flavors are intensified, food is healthier, more tender, juicer, and tastier. The process relaxes the fibres in meat, poultry and seafood so marinades and seasonings are more easily absorbed for greater flavor. Instant Pot® Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results. The product can be used on meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, vegetables, and fruits.
Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator has a touch-screen digital control panel, a stainless steel element cover, a handle for better usability, and a secure stand-up design.
Developed to be easy-to-use to allow you to prepare the perfect dishes for family and friends. Ideal for entertaining, preparing food in individual pouches provides you the ability to easily cater to personal tastes, and nutritional requirements all while preparing your succulent dishes ahead of time.
Precise Temperature Control
The Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator has a temperature range of between 20 °C and 95 °C / 68 °F to 203 °F, with increment options of 0.1 °C or 1 °F. Different cooking temperatures are required for different types of food, and the precision accuracy that the device provides allows the chef to make adjustments to the preferred degrees of doneness. For example, the optimal temperature to cook a steak to medium doneness is 56 °C / 133 °F.
The cooking time is dependent upon the thickness, rather than the weight of the food. A thicker cut of meat will require a longer amount of time to cook. The default cooking time is 04:00 hours and can be adjusted to your preference: from 1 minute to 72 hours (00:01 – 72:00).